Chromating, or chromate conversion coatings, are extremely thin chemical coatings that provide a couple of desirable characteristics to the surface of aluminum, iron and zinc parts such as:
- Enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Enhanced bonding ability.
- Electrically conductive
ALCHROM - Chromatizing Chemicals For Aluminium Surface
Alchrom is a chromating chemical for aluminium surface and its alloy components. The coating can be painted or left unpainted as required. Alchrom coating are integral with the metal and will withstand bending and denting of the surface.
- Yellow Chrome Oxide Coating.
- Greenish Yellow Chrome Phosphate Coatings
- Colorless Chrome Oxide Coating.
- Trivalent Chrome Oxide Coating For Aluminium Surface.
- Hexavalent and Trivalent Chrome Base Chemicals Available.
- ZINCHROME -Chromadizing Chemicals For Zinc And Zinc Plated Components
- Zinchrome is chromate conversion coatings for zinc & its alloys and zinc plated components.
- FERROCHROME -chromating chemicals for ferrous and its alloy surface.
- Ferrochrome is chromate conversion coating for ferrous and its alloy surface. It is excellent anticorrosive coating for painting .