Chromating, or chromate conversion coatings, are extremely thin chemical coatings that provide a couple of desirable characteristics to the surface of aluminum and zinc parts such as:
- Enhanced corrosion resistance
- Enhanced bonding ability
- Electrically conductive
Our Chromatizing chemicals are offered in following product range: ALCHROM
Alchrom is a chromating chemical for aluminium surface and its alloy components. The coating can be painted or left unpainted as required.
Alchrom coating are integral with the metal and will withstand bending and denting of the surface. The following product in this range are:
- Yellow chrome oxide coating
- Greenish yellow chrome phosphate coatings
- Colourless chrome oxide coating
- Trivalent chrome oxide coating for aluminium surface
Zinchrome is chromate conversion coatings for zinc & its alloys and zinc plated components.