EVERCURE-RP9213 is a cold dip process, which prevents the components from Rusting.
1. Concentration : 5 Kgs of EVERCURE-RP9213 for every 100 ltrs of working volume.
2. Chemical Strength : 4 – 6 points
3. Immersion time : 1-5 Minutes
4. Temperature : Ambient
Bath make up
1. Partially fill the tank with water and add 5 kgs of EVERCURE-RP9213 for every 100 ltrs of bath.
2. Fill the bath up to its operating level with water and stir the solution thoroughly.Bath control
EVERCURE-RP9213 concentration can be determined can be determined more accurately by situation method.
a) Take 1 ml of Evercure bath solution into a conical flask.
b) Add 5 ml of sulphuric acid.
c) Titrate against N/10 potassium permanganate standard solution.
END POINT: Colorless to Pink
No. Of. Ml of N/10 Potassium Permanganate required = points.
Add 200 gms of EVERCURE-RP9213 per 100 ltrs of bath for each point below
FOLLOWING POINTS TO BE KEPT TO DISCARD THE TANK SOLUTION
Discard the bath when the contaminants reach higher level.
Clothing should be protected if there is any possibility of continuous or frequent splashing with the solution. Wash off any splashes on the skin at once with cold water. If the solution gets in the eyes, wash out with liberal quantities of water and obtain immediate medical attention.
Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
Port of Dispatch: chennai
Production Capacity: 500 tons per day