GREENALL – LC145
GREENALL-LC145 is an excellent HEAVY-DUTY CLEANER AND DEGREASER. GREENALL-LC145 may be used as a cleaner, degreaser and emulsifier for grease, oil and soils on equipment and machinery, concrete floors and driveways, and many other areas where a heavy-duty cleaner is required.
- Strong enough to emulsify grease and grime, yet gentle enough to clean glass and aluminum.
- Does not burn or support combustion even when mixed with-kerosene and water for tank cleaning.
- Contains no carbon tetrachloride, trichloroethylene, or other hazardous solvents. No obnoxious or dangerous fumes.
- Mop, brush, spray, wipe on or use in a tank, equipped with agitation. Apply, let sit a few minutes, rinse. May also be used with the PRO 1000 and PRO 2300 pressure washers.
- Protects bare metal surfaces during cleaning operation.
- GREENALL-LC145 is to be applied on the oiled surface
- Leave the GREENALL – LC145 on the oiled surface for 1/2-6 hrs (Depending on the thickness of the oil surface).
3. Finally clean the surface thoroughly with water.