Approx. Rs 85 / kgGet Latest Price
|Temperature||135 Celsius to 140 Celsius.|
|Dipping Time||10-15 min|
|Chemical Strength||130 - 140 points|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
(CHEMICAL BLACKENING PROCESS – HOT)
Blackening process converts clean iron and steel surface to uniform glossy black film of Iron oxide, when oiled coating exhibits good corrosion resistance.
- Blackening coating does not affect dimension.
- A good uniform coating can be obtained over threads, blind holes etc., and its suitable for small machined components.
Bath Make Up:
- Partially fill the tank with water and add 65 kegs of EVERBLACK-FCB for every 100 liters of bath.
- Fill the bath up to its operating level with water and stir the solution thoroughly.
EVERBLACK-FCB concentration can be determined more accurately by titration method.
- Take 1 ml of EVERBLACK-FCB bath solution into a conical flask.
- Add 5 to 6 drops of phenolphthalein indicator solution.
- Titration against N/10 Sulphuric acid standard solution.
- It is important to maintain the above temperature which represents the boiling range of the initial bath made as recommended.
- If the bath becomes concentrated the boiling temperature will be elevated above 150 degree Celsius. This will lead to brown stains on the work.
- If the bath becomes weak, the boiling point will be lowered below 140 degree Celsius this is lead to transparent color.
- The bath level should be carefully maintained while the bath is boiling by water drip feed arrangement.
- Add 460 gms of EVERBLACK-FCB per 100 liters of bath for each point below 130.
Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
Port of Dispatch: chennai
Production Capacity: 500 tons per day