Approx. Rs 65 / Kilogram(s)Get Latest Price
|Concentration||5 litres for every 100Ltrs of working volume|
|Free alkalinity points Strength||20 to 25 Points|
- alkaline in nature
- slightly foaming
- removes oil, grease, molycoat, dust etc.,
- suitable for brass , copper steel, stainless steel components
- It can be used for all type metal components except aluminium.
- It will not affect the ferrous and non-ferrous metal components except aluminium components
- The chemical can be used in dip, spray and ultrasonic vibration mode.
- It is biodegradable chemical.
Concentration 5 litres for every 100Ltrs of working volume.
Free alkalinity points
(strength) 20 to 25
Operating temperature ambient
Duration of dip Generally about 20 minutes (Naturally, the duration
of dip for removing loosely adhering superficial
impurities and / or light films of oil / grease will be
less than taken to remove heavier or drying types of
1, Take 10ml of bath solutionin to a conical flask, add 5 drops of phenolphthalein
Indicator and titrate against 0.1 N H2SO4solution. Number of ml of
Sulphuric acid consumed for color change from pink to colourless is as points
Fill up the tank with water to approximately three-fourth of the intended working volume, to this water, add s-l-o-w-l-y ULTRACLEAN - ULS13in the proportion of 5 litres for every 100ltrs working volume, while adding, stir the water to endure dissolution of the chemical; add further quantities of ULTRACLEAN -ULS13only after the first lot has dissolved. When the required chemical has dissolved, add more water to makeup the working volume. The bath solution so make up should show a point age of 20 to 25
Port of Dispatch: chennai
Production Capacity: 500 tons per day